Monday, November 28, 2011

Justine has been taking a 4-H class on quiet books. That, and glorious pinterest, made me want to make one! I don't even know why. my chickies are probably getting to old for them. But I have been receiving SUCH joy from working on them. They have been fun and creative and....did I say fun? I don't know what it is lately about me but I have been feeling creative!

Is it still creative if I totally copied the exact page off of this blog? I think her pages are dar-ling! But then I did invent the volcano page all by myself and I think it is cute and I had so much fun.

So look for future posts of my completed pages. You know, unless it ends up in my closet with the rock people I was painting. What? I am still going to finish those! I swear!



























1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

Are you hand stitching these or zig zagging? It's an awesome job, Susan - my boys would love this. I was thinking of making some "LDS" type quiet books for Christmas but Volcanoes are super up their alley!! :) (And Rion is 8 - I still think he'd love it!)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...