I NEVER put the Christmas decorations up early. I get tired of the extra clutter in a house that has a lot of people in it! But this year I feel like if I am going to do my "Journey to Christ" I need to get it all out of the way so I have time to focus. It seriously takes a lot of effort to get one thing done these days. So although the rest of the house is a mess, my village is up and twinkling, and my sheep are made and laminated. Below are the not so good of pictures of them. They apparently are not photogenic because trust me, I tried...I think they are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! You may notice that one is missing. Someday I'll clue you in as to why!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Project: "Finding Christ for Christmas" is in the works!
I am very excited to report I got my Christmas village up and my sheep made! I am starting to feel an ounce like my old self where I actually get stuff done BEFORE I am in a panic to do so. I used to be ultra prepared but a lot of that has gone by the way side. I hope to get it back though.
I NEVER put the Christmas decorations up early. I get tired of the extra clutter in a house that has a lot of people in it! But this year I feel like if I am going to do my "Journey to Christ" I need to get it all out of the way so I have time to focus. It seriously takes a lot of effort to get one thing done these days. So although the rest of the house is a mess, my village is up and twinkling, and my sheep are made and laminated. Below are the not so good of pictures of them. They apparently are not photogenic because trust me, I tried...I think they are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! You may notice that one is missing. Someday I'll clue you in as to why!

I NEVER put the Christmas decorations up early. I get tired of the extra clutter in a house that has a lot of people in it! But this year I feel like if I am going to do my "Journey to Christ" I need to get it all out of the way so I have time to focus. It seriously takes a lot of effort to get one thing done these days. So although the rest of the house is a mess, my village is up and twinkling, and my sheep are made and laminated. Below are the not so good of pictures of them. They apparently are not photogenic because trust me, I tried...I think they are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! You may notice that one is missing. Someday I'll clue you in as to why!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, my old friend.
It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...
-
Have we ever discussed that I am a spectacle during our sacrament meeting at church? I started out this post by saying I "feel" li...
-
My good friend Camy told me a little while ago that her kid's new slang is "What the Chicken?", you know, in place of "W...
-
How does this happen? I seriously can't understand it. The three boys share a room so I guess that is a lot of kids in that room but le...
1 comment:
I had to brave posting another comment, even though I'm still ill from seeing that spider crawl around the whole time I was posting last time! and yay! it's the hamster this time! But those sheep are so stinkin' cute! Hahaha Love them! I can't wait to read about your happenings this month!
Linda
Post a Comment