Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Picture overload.....So? What about it?


So more than once while camping I was excited at the fun the kids were having. Creative, silly, random fun. Bo spent a long time hammering a stake into the ground and then trying to see how deep the hole was with his flash light.

Anytime my kids have fun that does not include technology I feel success. One reason they do not have phones is I do not want them to grow up texting. I love that they don't have that tied to them. That they are growing up text free. 

While camping we had all sorts of random silly fun. We spent more than an hour playing on this cattle guard.  couldn't get on. I am kind of weird. It made me shriek because I am so clutsy I felt like if I fell through with one foot and fell with my body I would be in huge trouble. So when I would get on it I would panic. Ridiculous. Kind of like the gun screaming issue.

So here are a million pictures of us playing on a cattle guard. I know you're dying to see them.




Isn't' that crazy?









The purpose of this game is to knock the other person off balance.




















We also spent a good hour trying to walk across these poles. I love it when the kids think I am too wimpy to try stuff and then when I do they are so shocked.

They LOVED that I was going to try to walk across these poles. I fell about ten times. But I finally made it across. I had to walk across it straight. Then I made it. When I was trying to shuffle sideways I fell every time. And it was a little bit of an uncomfortable fall!!!! So here are a bunch of unflattering photos of me .















  Then...we walked to a old creepy house.



Uh...of course it was haunted! What would be the point otherwise! 


When I was in it Corey talked in a creepy voice at me and I screamed my guts out and Bo went flying to Justine TERRIFIED. It was sad.





Okay....tomorrow my baby girl graduates high school. I am feeling slightly panicky. She has been gone a LOT lately and it gives me a glimpse of what it will be like when she is off in the real world living her own life.  I might HATE it. Just saying. 

I am doing HORRIBLE with my eating. HORRIBLE. Horrible! I feel terrible. I am struggling to find joy without food. I go in such waves of being mentally great and then mentally bad. Everyone probably does that. How do I not turn to food?

Corey and I went van shopping today. It was quite nice. We found two that are in the running. One smells like dogs...and one does not. So....you know my vote. If we could have a van that did  not break down every two days our stress level would diminish a TON! Corey and I really need some stress level decreasement. We are maxed out in the stress level department.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...