Friday, April 6, 2012

Oh you know this made my heart swell...

I told you in a past post about Corey's special pet name for Justine....Bigfoot. And how she pretty much enjoys the teasing from him in that regard.

The three of us were wandering around Walmart one day. Which NEVER happens! So imagine my complete joy when we spotted this card board advertising gimmick for jerky.

Be still my soul.


I was so thankful we were able to CONVINCE (threaten, bribe, force, coheres) our very shy daughter to stand by it for a photo op.

LOVE IT!!!!

Notice the creepiness and hilariousness of Corey's posed perfectly in the back ground. Ha ha. That's how we bond around here!

That big foot has the creepiest teeth ever. It's classic!

Don't forget to help save orphans and uplift yourself in the meantime by donating money to get a copy of our friend's song. He's only a teenager! You have to listen to their sneak preview!!!!!! Please, please, please.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Sherri said...Love it!

Carolyn said...Just hope she never brings home a guy with hair like that--or teeth either for that matter.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...