Monday, April 30, 2012

My life is weird.

I have a bizarro problem. I had it once before. And now it's back.

I'm feeling better by the way. But after I tell you my bizarro problem you might have your doubts. Thanks for all the kind words of support. I truly appreciate them. Sometimes you just have a bad day. Or days. Or weeks.

Okay... here is my problem. The other day I felt like a pill was stuck in my throat. Only I hadn't taken a pill. Then the next day my throat was constricting and then relaxing. Then a few minutes later constricting and relaxing. ANNOYING.

So guess what it is caused by...

Stress and Anxiety.

Doesn't that just figure? So now I have to stress about being stressed and have anxiety that my throat is closing off. Nice.

2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Viki said...what? Your throat was closing? That sucks. I have had it happen to me before, from allergic reaction. Scary Stuff.

Susan said...its just contracting. I can still breath. I AM A NUT JOB!

Susan said...Its been doing it all day.

Tiffany said...So bizarro! You need to stop stressing about stressing and maybe just stress:)

Susan said...lol!!! So true!

Michelle said... ♥

Michelle said...You need to come lay on my big comfy bed, let me take the kids, and just breathe deeply for a while ♥ Door is open!

Nancy said...I am so sorry you have so much stress! Love you!

Rasheil said...Your body is trying to tel you that u have too much going on in your life. You are choking on the things that aren't necessary. Your spirit says take a break. Concentrate on being quiet. Say no...to those who ask too much. Say yes to your family and husband. You need love to make whole. :)

Amy said... What ARE we going to do with you?!?!?!?!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...