Friday, December 30, 2016

Winter camping!!!!!


Back to blogging!!!!! I will be making it private again but I after not blogging for months and months, I have found myself floundering a bit as to where to journal or write things I want to remember and I don't scrapbook anymore. Also, the company I use to use to turn my blog into a book for me quit and I have been trying and trying to find a good substitute and if I can't turn my blogs into books it seems kind of like a waste of time to blog! Sooo.....those have been my dilemma and why I have kind of been missing in action. But I really am missing having a place to document stuff. So I am going to start it again and soon I will be private again also and then I know that no one reads them but, whatever. 

I found these pictures sitting in a draft so I will start with these....Corey took the kids winter camping! Crazeee!!!!!!!!! I started graduate school to get my masters in social work and I had a big research paper do so I did not go. 

Corey made this little wood stove out of a propane bottle so they all stayed nice and toasty.









The kids all go by choice! This is not a punishment! Ha Ha. 


Graduate school has been so great. I have so enjoyed my new "cohorts" and the "team" we are. I have felt like I am definitely in the right field and I am loving this stage of life. I never knew I would. I wanted babies forever. But this is really great, too. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...