Friday, June 30, 2017

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a minute away from being done for the summer and I want you back in my world. 

ALSO....I don't know where else to put some of the exciting things in my life! Like this!

I found out I can take local classes to become a person who is certified in having therapy dogs and teaching the dogs how to be therapy dogs. I have not been so excited about something since I started my internship at the psychiatric hospital. So when I am a counselor, I can have a dog in my office when their are patients who need the comfort of one. OR, I can take the dog into places like detention centers other places for people who need the comfort of a dog. THIS calls to my soul. I believe in it. I have always loved animals and believed in their magic. 

This isn't a done deal but I am looking into it for next summer.

That's all. 

Oh yeah.....and I got fat. I haven't thrown in the towel but for now it's okay. Someone special to me told me, "How we look on the outside isn't a valid measurement to personal value. Our value is determined by the person who we become and living a life of passion and purpose." 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...