Monday, January 23, 2017



My Justiney girl got me these gems for Christmas. I LOVE!!!!!! She also got me North and South DVD's. She is SO good to make sure everyone in the family has Christmas treasures from her. She is a great gift giver. 




Tonight we forced the kids (the four left at home) to watch a movie with us old folks. What a strange stage of life! At the dinner table tonight we only had three kids!  Corey is struggling. He keeps making them hang out, come home, be around. They are confused. Haha. The other night "we" had to have a talk with Rhett to not be on his phone so much at night. I told Rhett during the talk Corey and I were having with him...."Basically, dad misses you."

I flood facebook with funny memes about how terrible school is. It cracks me up. But honestly, I love it. I love what I am learning, I love the new friends I have that I am learning with, and I love the hospital where I am interning and I am grateful for the opportunity to gain an education.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...