Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did she just say that?



I am slightly obsessed with my adorable toddler as every mother should be. But she is the cutest thing I can hardly stand it. What makes it most exciting is that she can talk! She is saying words! WORDS! This will be the first time in eleven and a half years that we have had a toddler that could talk! I love my boys but they all had speech delays and with each one it was age 3 1/2 -4 before they could really talk in sentences. But our sweet girl can say shoes, mine, hot, hi and more. She will try to mimic everything you say. She is also understanding everything. She know where her nose is and if I say time to fix your hair she will run into the bathroom and pat her hair. It is so sweet and fun and not at all frustrating (for her or me) which had been my experience in the past with toddlers who were speech delayed. I love her. She brings joy to my heart.

Also did you see I added turtles, a spider, and a hamster to my blog! Who knew! If you click on them you can feed some of them! Also just so you know I typed this whole post with not one misspelling found by spell check. Impressive huh!Just don't check my grammar. Okay then I spell checked again and I spelled misspelling and grammar wrong. Darn.

2 comments:

Terri Porter said...

Ok, so the spider thing is really creeping me out...The others are cute, but now I am going to have nightmares about spiders chasing me....YUCK

Susan said...

The spider is a tribute to my dad who let me keep a black widow as a pet when I was a teenager. Besides, I like spiders.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...