Sunday, August 23, 2009

To blog or not to blog...

I have gone back and forth for quite a while now on whether or not to start a blog. I scrapbook quite a bit so our trips (yeah right)and events are well documented but I am sadly falling short in my personal journaling and daily things that may happen that I may want to remember. So I am going to start this blog as my journal and then I will make a send it in to have a book made out of it. I assume not EVERYTHING I will want to journal will be bloggable but we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Terri Porter said...

I will be the first to comment on your blog. You did a great job....very cute. Welcome to the world of blogging.....love you...

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...