Saturday, October 31, 2015

I'm not much of a decorator. Like all these cool pinterest housing decorations...I have tried. Its just something I'm "eh" at. And in a  lot of ways it is just more to dust and clean up when the kids knock it down...etc...

But one thing that I got done (thanks dad) is (after YEARS of wanting to get it done) is salt and pepper shelves. And this year I got extra motivated and swapped out my standard collection for my Halloween collection.

And even though....none of them have salt and pepper in them...haha...I LOVE them. All. I added a few more to my collection this year.






 

And as soon as our spooky dinner is over tomorrow I am going to swap them out for my Thanksgiving ones.
 
I have collected salt and pepper shakers for a while now. I don't know why. I like them.
 
And now I have been collecting fondue pots. BAHAHAHAHA. I mean you need a lot of room to collect those. Haha. I have Corey's family fondue pot, a silver one my friend gave me and one I got yesterday at the thrift store that is all white. And both of the ones I got 2nd hand had never been used. Because people don't ever use them. Haha. I've never used them! Not once! But I love them. And when I have like six I am going to have a massive fondue party. But not until I have six. That's the rule.
 
So....I got an intern. I only ended up having one interview so far. They offered it to me and I accepted so I think it is mostly a done deal. Adult Probation and Parole. Who would have thunk it.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...