Sunday, October 11, 2015

Corey just went to bed. I am waiting for him to fall asleep so I can email him and tell him I have eaten all the junior mints out of the Halloween mix he had hidden in the garage. He should KNOW BETTER. It's his own fault really. If it had just been candy I'd totally be fine. I really don't care about candy. But chocolate, come on. That's just a beginner mistake right there. He should know better. Who buys Halloween candy this early anyway? THat is just asking for trouble!


Rhett had a birthday. He didn't care what kind of a cake. I wanted to do something easy so I found this donut hole tower! It was easy. But apparently he isn't a fan of donut holes. LIES. I effuse to believe it. They are delicious.
 
The only problem is that you can see the Styrofoam from under the holes. So I am not sure what you are supposed to do about that to fix it. But from afar it looks cute and it was pretty easy and good to eat. every one just ate the ones they wanted. :)
 


Bo couldn't leave the tower alone. I caught him doing this several times. Not really licking it but wishing he could!
 
 
Rhett is a pretty sweet boy.
 

 
"Gators" for hunting. He is ALL about camping and hunting. Bleck.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...