Sunday, May 1, 2016


I found this picture on the internet....If I ever have time to work on a quiet book page again, it is a GREAT idea to keep those little stitches perfectly straight! 


I think I told you already that Nathan asked a girl to the Prom. I harass him always to go to the school dances! So we went shopping for his tux and it was fun. He and his date are going to have matching shoes and her dress is like a dark blue and Nathan is going to wear a silver vest with a dark blue bow tie. I can't wait to see them all dressed up! I totally hope he is a gentlemen to her. 




He has been growing a beard. I try not to say too much about it, meaning not more then 20 times a day...but I WISH he'd shave. He asks me why....and I don't know why!!!! Why don't mom's like beards on their sons? 

School is going great, I have worked my schedule systematically so I can have Monday and Friday home to work on homework and have a minute to breathe. It is so divine. It makes me think, why don't I just do this all of the time instead of work or school. But then one day I ate a whole bag of chips and I remembered that I can't be home all of the time. 

I am loving my internship. It is relaxed and go with the flow and the people I am working with are so easy going. And I am also doing/observing some really interesting things. I am shadowing with a really great therapist. He is smart and holds these guys accountable and is very good. It's been cool.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Moms DESPISE facial hair on their sons! Maybe when he's like 25 it may be different. We don't like to see them as "men". I SO hear you with the being home all the time...We all have our vices. Mine would be sleeping away every day. Keep up the great work!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...