Thursday, July 21, 2016

I graduated. And I was soooo spoiled. I wasn't expecting it and it just felt nice.

Secretly....I REALLY wanted someone to bring me flowers to my actual graduation so I could carry them in their bundle, cradled in my arms. That just always looks like something a really loved person would get to do.

My heart secretly soared when I saw that Kassidy and her boyfriend, Naveen, brought me a bundle of flowers. I got to carry them cradled around in my arms while I struggled to hold my other papers and hug people and that was part of the beauty of carrying them and feeling the love.

Check that off my bucket list!

I will write more about graduation tomorrow. I just wanted to say that first.

Also, my knees hurt terribly. The weight I have gained back is hurt me. Makes me feel trapped in my body.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...