Thursday, July 14, 2011

I like Harry Potter

Ugh. I hate when I don't get blogging done. I have been the busiest ever. Life is so crazy. I always think of what I should cut out and nothing can go!



If you haven't read the Harry Potter Books you must go and do so now.... It will be the best little adventure ever.

I was quite amused at this sign that was hanging up in our town....




And this one my friend had on her FB profile picture.




If you love it as much as I do you can order it here.

Although I am not going to see the movie tonight... I have my own little Harry Potter party planned for our family. It might not be until Christmas but I am working on the ideas now. And yes, it will include watching each episode from start to finish all in a row. I can't wait! I threw a Harry Potter party once before when my kids were little and it was fun. We had capes and wands and lightening bolt tattoos and food and bats...and potion drinks...it is time for another!




Here is another "Keep Calm" version that cracks me up.....

You can buy it here.



Still on a Glenny "high" in case you care!

Although he has really hurt my feelings by planning to move to Texas. I REALLY HONESTLY thought he'd move to my State. Boo...and Hoo.


And I have been checking his websight every day for a picture of our hug. It must be still being edited becasue it hasn't been posted yet.


2 comments:

Sydney said...

Can I pretend to be your kid for a night and join the party? My mummy isn't into that sort of thing. Wah.

Jennifer said...

You crack me up! Are you with me that the movie makers of OOTP (#5) missed a golden opportunity by not showing Mrs. Weasley get rid of the boggart, as the book detailed? Her worst fear was seeing her children die, so that's the form the boggart took. It got to me! Heck, I still remember it all these years later. Makes me wonder, are middle-age mothers not the target demographic for those glitzy movies? As if!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...