Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wanna see quite possibly my most prize material possession?

My little blue step stool my dad made for me when I was a girl. I don't even remember receiving it. I have no idea what age I was when I got it or if their was a special occasion. But I have had it all this time. And I know it is blue because that is my dad's favorite color. And I bet it was painted form left over paint because my dad is thrifty like that. I use it almost everyday in my closet.














Nice, Huh?


I am really suffering in our non air conditioned house. Sonic Ice is the only thing saving me.


I am grumpy. I pray a lot that my kids forget my less desirable moments. I hope they see through that part and can just see my bright and shiny love for them.


WoW! Bono on David Letterman was quite beautiful. Sorry you missed it Viki.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...