Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The important things that go on in my life.


I promise we don't usually watch it. It can be a little trashy. But they sucked us in with the whole evil Bentley thing...


... and Justine and I have been stuck watching it this whole season. Thank heavens it has been of very low trash content this season.


Tonight Justine and I could barely stand to watch as Ames was not offered a rose. Aside from never ONCE being able to see his bottom teeth when he spoke, we really liked him. He is extraordinarily intelligent and there is just something interesting about the way he talks and the language he uses. Very dignified. Very gentlemanly. (If you can just get over the no bottom teeth thing. Justine actually brought that to my attention. I busted out laughing.)




We like all the boys. We were so nervous for each one. They all are great catches. Not like that crazy, Brad Womac guy from last year. (I swear! We didn't watch it!...)



As Ashley went to each home town visit we loved each potential future husband and just knew he should be the one. Until we saw the next home town visit. Then we were sure that suitor should be the husband. It was very stressful and confusing!


We loved Constantine. He was so cute once he opened up and relaxed. He seemed so happy at his Pizza place. And after they kissed and he said "Thank you" I was on his side.



We love Ben... He is defiantly a top runner. I can't stand for him to get his heart broken once he just opened up for the first time in all these years.


J.P. has been my FAVORITE from the beginning. But the previews for the next show display some definite turmoil. Break my heart. He is such a cutie!


We're SCARED for next week! Seriously.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...