Sunday, December 18, 2011

Closer to Christ Day 18

Yeah. I missed some days. I'll make it up later.

Today we talked about some of the things that were the same in Christ's time and in our time. The sacrament, baptism, etc...

On a different subject....

Later Kate was crying in her bed..."I'm scared of Santa's reindeers!". It was stinking cute.

I told Justine she was abusive with Santa. she can't quit telling the little kids that they are going to be on the naughty list. Or that Santa's watching them....through the WINDOW! No worries there. Sheesh.

And I will show you tomorrow why sometimes people let their Santa freak flag fly!!!!!!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...