Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm a professional. Ina few things...including synchronized driving.


Okay....So yesterday the GREATest thing happened.

This guy from my church Rex and his family and I both loaded our cars that were next to each other at the same time. 

I turned on my car and I wanted to back out and get HOME. Because today was my eat a sweet day and I had some sweets to eat at home. Ummm....I may or may not have stolen some Carmelo candy bars out of the Primary closet that are teacher birthday gifts  and ate them in the hall of the church. Don 't give me that look. I'll pay them back! And I still came in under my calories for the day. I'm a professional sweet eater you know!

Anyway. I wanted to go. So he started to back out and I was backing out....and I was watching him my review mirror...

AND I KID YOU NOT!!!!!!!

We were like synchronized swimmers only in cars. It was the most beautiful car thing I have ever seen. I JUMPED out of my car and made him roll down his window. "DID YOU SEE THAT?" And I told them the synchronized swimmers thing. He and his family all started busting up....Because they knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. It was awesome.

Have I mentioned lately aside form stealing Carmelos out of the church cupboard that I am in two support health groups (one a competition) about eating right and exercising and I have been getting a few pounds off again. My thought is always Slow and Steady. I don't love the slow part but for me sometimes that is what it takes to be consistent. I am learning from the depth of my soul that when I am gaining weight and not in control and binging my depression level SOARS and I am in complete despair. I have to remember that. It makes me feel terrible. So I continue to work. There is a trainer in town who is my FB friend and he saw one of my FB status about constantly healthy eating being annoying. He told me 

"Don't you dare stop!! You can do this...Be Awesome...Every Day!

I put it on my vision board. It felt good. Remember, I am words of affirmation. Thanks, friend!

Hey! I still have Christmas FUN to show.

I LOVE this picture of my BIL Danny and his two oldest daughters. They were all just standing here and their arms well all around each other. It was so sweet.  


Don't even ask me why....But all I want to do when family comes to visit is play CLUE. It actually annoys and frustrates me to death but I can't not play it! I even have googled how to win. 
Not that helpful.

Uncle Dave is my most fun annoying competitor. I can't figure out his techniques! I'm starting to realize he is just acting like he knows something to annoy me. 





I love when Justiney girl comes home.


The good thing about one of you bestie buddies dating you BIL is now she is at all the family parties!









No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...