Tuesday, January 6, 2015

shall I have my panic attack now? or after? Cause it's trying to escape.

Oh my goodness gracious. My stress level just went THROUGH the roof. 

I hope it is just the normal first day of school trauma but my work load is enormous. I'm scared. I have to get organized.

I have a lot of pressure right now in other personal ways as well. I almost had an anxiety attack late last night.

Thankfully for about four days now I have NOT been eating my stress away though. I saw some "after" pictures of me on New Years and I was horrified to see my weight coming back.

I joined a little competition with my very competitive friends who will KILL me if I let them down. Honest. They scare me. But I am excited because if I stick to it (and I have to or my scary friends will KILL me) I will be back to where I was in the beginning. It is 8 weeks. The challenge for me will be the 45 minutes of exercise 5 days a week. That will be hard for me.


 I swear the scale says I gained 20 pounds.

But it looks like so much more to me!

I'm horrified. And it SUCKS. But it is the plagued of over weight people I think. It's a constant battle.


But I am ready to fight again. And I am glad all the holiday celebrating is over. Sheesh. Stupid appetizers. 

So the competition is things like eat 5 fruits or vegetables, drink your water, exercise...things like that and you get points for doing it. I am feeling very positive and so I am just going to try to stay in that mind set. 

We had the best little after Christmas celebrations. Constant fun with family. And it has become so convenient that my buddy Becki is dating my cute brother in law. 


So now I get to see her at family stuff. We love her. I am going to try to blog a tiny bit with highlights here and there of our fun. 

So here are a few high lights. 

We are totally BFF's with Santa. He is awesome. 









































Okay, that's enough highlights for now. 

P.S. I love my big boys. They sat on Santa's lap just for me. Love them.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...