Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Professor is better than yours. I know. That is so snotty.


I think I might be the most addictive person on planet earth. I get addicted to everything!

I don't even know what that is all about. 

The latest thing I have realized is pop! I used to NEVER drink pop. EVER. And then I started having some here and there and now I love it. 

And I want to quit. because I KNOW how stupidly bad it is for you. So NO ONE SEND ME MEAN ARTICLES ABOUT IT. I KNOW. 

I don't even know how it happened. It's super discouraging. Because now I have ANOTHER thing I have to quit. I cant even quit the other things I am suppose to be quitting. Stealing candy bars out of the primary closet.

So yeah. Another bad habit. I have too many of them. I can't even tackle them all. 

I waste too much time. I watch too much hulu. I mess around on the computer too much. I overspend. I overeat. UGH. I buy books I never read. 

Kassidy is doing awesomely well. She has reached that stage where she doesn't ever want to come home. Every letter she tells me she is moving back there after her mission is over. She asked me if her "300" dollars for Christmas could go to a trip for us to go back to her mission. 

There are just a few problems with that sentence. 

1) I don't spend 300 dollars on them for Christmas so I am not sure where she got that idea.

2) I don't spend 300 dollars on them for Christmas

3) I am not going to spend 300 dollars on them or Christmas

4) I REALLY am not spending that much on a kid that is over age 20. Isn't there a point where a parent stops having to give their kids a big Christmas? 

It would be fun to go though. 



Last camping trip Bo lit his first one match fire. It is a big deal in our little group of campers.



So when it came time for Nathan's 16th birthday he wanted to light the candles. I let him. We just about had ALL SIXTEEN lit when he dropped the match on the cake. He panicked and blew it out. Along with all the candles. Bahahahaha. We had to start all over. It was so funny. 


Bo and Kate LOVE Nathan. They kept making him present after present that he had to pretend to love. They were "wrapped" in like pillow cases and paper and stuff. It was cute. 


This is me. Why do I eat so much crap? I try to do better. And then I quit. And then I try and then I quit. I really decided I need to start figuring out how to acquire self discipline in all areas of my life as well. I googled it, eh.



 Thanks, cells. I appreciate it. 

Okay guys. For reals. This is my college Professor. Taking his class has been such a privilege. It has been so much fun. You should listen to this. 



He is Professor Mathew Whoolery. This is his ted talk. His thought processes are so fascinating. He is the one I always have so much to share that i never get around to sharing. He has lived in all these different countries and just thinks so differently and has really given me A LOT to contemplate. I loved it. 



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...