Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy turkey day

Hi, I don't know who all will find me here but thanks for caring enough to follow along. I am kind of excited now to have a private blog because I believe that those who are taking the time to log in and all that hassle....I feel like you guys might really love me. And I need to be in a "safer" place than I was before. Not that I had any problems or anything with readers or criticism or anything like that but I really gave a lot of "myself" away through my blogging. And I loved it and the timing in my life was right for it but now I am just feeling more private and I feel like I want to be less censored and less worried about who is reading what and thinking what. I think that is why I am kind of excited for this change. I am kind of ready for all my stuff to not be out there for everyone but I never wanted to give up blogging because I love giving this to my kids in the form of the book I make for them.

So...thanks for being here still. I appreciate you still caring about me. I care about you. And I am happy to see and know who is reading by those who have asked for invites.

So...now that we are more private I feel safer to say this. I am still in therapy. I never thought it would last this long. But Corey and I have good insurance that covers it very well and honestly, I need the extra support that a therapist gives. I am not going to go into the depth of that but lets just say I do. After Kristopher I saw a girl that I really loved so much. One day, out of the blue, something happened and she was dismissed from her job. It was truly upsetting to me. Broke my heart. So I have found another girl who I really like as well. She has helped me with quite a few things and has given me the extra support I have been needing. (Although you couldn't tell by me recent weight gain. Which is a whole other post. *cry*cry*cry*)

In one of my social work classes we talked about how when you are working with clients you have to be careful and aware that there are certain situations where they could be violent towards you. And so you might not want to have a lot of things sitting around that could be used as weapons. The teacher had some HORROR stories. I don't get too freaked out because I do understand it is his job to each us and make us aware. SO when I went to see Rachel I was in her office sitting there (she had stepped out for a minute) looking at all the things "wrong" and weapony in her office. She isn't worried about it. There was this bowl that I truly thought was an ornate glass piece of artwork.

My spidey sense go off. WEAPON. I pick it up to closer analyze
it. It's plastic! What the what! When Rachel came back I asked her about it and it is made of....







Bo and Kate get SO bored. Kate does not play well by herself. And since I am so involved in other things I try to plan stuff occasionally. So I decided we would make these for Christmas gifts. The kids enjoyed them very much and they are pretty cool!





 
 
 











They enjoyed making them. So the other day my boss needed to borrow my car for a minute. His was hooked up to his huge trailer. When I went to go home that night I was like having to readjust my seat over and over to get it right. He is a giant. Then I realized he had put more than a 1/2 a tank of gas in my car. I was very low. It was so kind of him I almost cried. He is a very good boss.

I am happy because I finally read the last of my book that I felt obligated to read. (I actually do have one left but I am not counting that one. It is my traveling book) So I began a new one that I wanted to read called "Is there no place on earth for me" about a woman with schizophrenia in the 1970's and her journey in mental institutions etc. It has been very interesting so far. This morning when I woke up I laid in bed and read. The sun was just coming up and the house was warm and none of us had any obligations for the day. It was beautiful.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...