Sunday, December 20, 2015

Bo has officially declared this as the worst Christmas ever.

Reason number one....I got rid of our old tree and used a different one and he did not like that I changed.

Reason number two.....I put the Christmas tree in a different spot.

He can't handle change. He has also gotten so behind on his homework that he has to do two math sheets a day until school starts to get caught up again. The problem is that by the time he gets home his medicine has worn off.

I got straight A's. Sometimes I hate when people talk about that because I feel dumb like why can't I get straight A's. Well, this semester, first time in my entire life....I got straight A's. And now I am applying for graduate school. I never even knew what getting a Masters was when I first heard about one of my friends getting one. I thought she was a super hero. So I can't believe I am applying. I'm trying to decide if I should do it in one year or two. It is a one year program but I can do it part time if I want to and work as a Bachelor Level Social worker at the same time.

But I feel sad leaving my boot store. I have almost been there 4 years and once I have been there 5 I get any pair of boots I want for free. My boss said. And I also am scared to work full time every day. I don't really want to. But I hope I love it so much that I am happy to go to work.










2 comments:

Angie said...

I seriously love working full time. It helps me schedule my time (ADD) and I LOVE the people I work with. They are my other family. You need to do what works for YOU!❤ You are such a great mom that it may be really hard for you. Just give things time 😉! BTW, you ARE a super hero! ❤

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...