Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hi friends,


Our dog has taken over the house. He is SO HAIRY. I HATE it. I need Ceaser the dog whisperer


When I come home from school he knows he is in trouble. I know when he has been naughty because he will slink over to me. I don't even have to say anything to him he just already knows he is bad. He sits in my chair! And gets it all hairy. And he knows.

So yesterday I had to go have a drug test for my internship. it was an experience already! I couldn't flush or run water and the lady was waiting right outside the door to make sure I didn't tamper with the results, and I learned a new term that apparently will be helpful in my intern but that I can't even repeat on my blog! This is going to be so interesting I can't wait.

Only eleven more days till this darling comes home. I can't even believe it. I am so nervous. So many changes!!!


Tonight I went to a party with the Social Work group at school. Love those kids. Love that they accepts me as one of them. Cept when one girl who was talking about her OLD father..... He is 42.....I am 43. Nice. But I love that they forget that I am really not one of them.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...