Monday, February 8, 2016

I am so so busy! And the part that hurts my heart is the little kids are noticing I am not around as much and they are making comments to me. I didn't know this internship was going to take me away after school so much. So I just have to get through this part and hope they will survive.

I did spend a few days solid with them and then decided that I WOULDN'T survive. They are MONKEYS. Fighting Monkeys. For reals. It's exhausting.

So I hope they will forgive me and survive that despite the fact that I always just wanted to devote my life to being only a mom...I am going to continue on with my schooling and eventually work. The problem is with committing myself to graduate school, I commit myself to debt, and I commit myself to work to pay off that debt. So many big choices.

I decided that one solution with Kate would be to play Barbies with her for 15 minutes each night. She would adore that.

Kate had her 8th birthday party at the local pool. It had to be cancelled early because some one pooped in the pool. For reals. 

Kassidy was home for the weekend. She was pretty tortured. It's hard to come home to a chaotic family when you have been gone.

Kate is Kassidy's twin in. so. many. ways. 




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...