Thursday, April 14, 2016


Kate brought home this little plant cup of dirt home from school. It has turned into these...I keep thinking they are pea pods? I think it is amazing that the plant still knows how to be what it is supposed to be even on a tinier level then it can achieve because it is in a little cup. Or it might not be pea pods at all and they are supposed to be this tiny. I'm not quite sure. 





Yesterday I worked at my boot store. I have been there four years now. Nick is so good to us. I have only been working every other Saturday but he still let me have a pretty nice bonus since the store did well last month. I told him he didn't need to but he said I have earned it other months. Because of moving into our new store a lot of vendors sent us fun stuff. He let us take some of it which was great fun and then because of our work for the grand opening (which wasn't much for me again) he is giving us all a pair of shoes of our choice. He is just so good. I feel so lucky to be able to work there. When I go there I am always like... "ahhhh. My friends."

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...