Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Don't give up on me!!!!!

I do plan on blogging again someday!


Summer and kids out of school is just kicking my rumpus! Grr. I really love the idea of being a home schooling mom. I just wish I didn't have to have my kids home to do it! I can't get anything done!


I have been to girl's camp for a week. Worked to death and loved talking and hanging with some bestie friends! I love girl's camp!


My kids go back to school in a few weeks.


I am having that annoying girlie surgery next week so I will be a bit out of commission. And left barren.


Makes me sad. But six kids is a lot and I had health problems with Kate. I haven't seen an angel declaring I should have another baby so I guess I am done. Bummer. Love those little babies!


But...I also am pretty maxed out and would really like to be able to relax mentally a bit without the constant demands of little people.


So whatever. Whatever. For some reason it makes me mad. And glad. I'm all over the map.

A little Khronicles of Kate for you...she is mostly outgrowing all her little mischief makings. But she is still a little firecracker.

Went outside today to find her shut in the rabbits cage with the rabbit. I got her out and reprimanded her and Bo. (Bo had done the same thing last week!) She instantly wanted a hug. She told me "I like you, mom!" Then she told me to hug Bo also. Sweet little lovey.

Then she had me super annoyed when she was playing in the car. I was in the garage and I wanted out but she kept shutting the garage door. So I would open it to get out but she would instantly shut it again with the garage door opener. I seriously could not get the door open because she kept shutting it on me! Grr!

Bye for now! (FYI-I am up late becasue I like to stay up and watch Cops)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck on your surgery. Here's a long distance *hug* wishing you a speedy physical recovery. Here are two more *hugs* to soothe your mind and heart. What a hard thing! I hear the stories of so many women who just knew when they were done having children. Me, I don't know. So I feel for you having the decision made for you with a big owie! More *hugs*!!

Anonymous said...

My dear friend, you may not be having more babies but you will never be "barren". You have way too much love, faith and good humor to be "unfruitful"!
I know from experience that you will be surprised how good you feel after you recuperate. Hugs and prayers!

Susan said...

Nancy said...Life will change for you next week!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...