Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I decided to do like a one paragraph or picture blog everyday. Maybe if I don't try to cover it all I will cover some of it and that will be better than nothing. AND I love memes and I want to put one in each post too. So there! I love having a blog where you can do what ever you want because you're in charge of it.

I really love my therapist Rachel. She is an empowerment therapist and believes in empowering women. She has finally convinced me that things are my "choice" and I don't have to do things just because I "should". "Should" is a naughty word in therapy. Should takes away your choice. "COULD" is the word you replace it with. I "could" do this or I "could" do that. It gives you freedom to decide. Some people might think that seems rebellious. Or maybe it is just me and my past mindset. In regards to the gospel I think Father in Heaven would rather us do things because we "could" rather than because we "should".

When I read this below I thought of Rachel and the "love" she shows me in therapy and the kindness and support and goodness she gives me. She is very gentle and merciful to my brain that is a lot of chaos right now (and my pocketbook).

I have had some of the nicest women in my life. Thank you to all of you who are nice and women and in my life. :)

I have my own locker (said sing songy)... Nanner Nanner Nanner.

My boss gave me my own locker in our new shoe store. And those numbers are our shoe size. And one of the pesky boys I work with hung hooks in my locker for me.


1 comment:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...