Saturday, January 9, 2016

 I hope this is true. I believe it is but sometimes it feels so alone. I hope God cares about my dreams. I was watching this show about this lady who is on TV for decorating. She was adorable. A few things she said about her experience was that she felt God tell her that If she would trust him with her dreams He would make them better than she ever knew. And that His Father heart came unto her. And I love that because I want to feel like God cares about my dreams and what is important to me. And I want to know that God has a Father's heart. When I wonder what a Father's heart is I think of when I visited my friend Jared's house and he brushes his girls hair at night before bed. It is so kind and loving that I thing that is a father's heart is.


 This little cutie and his buddy got to go for show and tell at cub scouts. They were a huge hit! The boys got to hold them for quite a while and we had question and answer time! It was fun.


I loved going into Kate's room and seeing her little Christmas present like this. Baby puppies with their baba's.



Kate Happy to see her sister home from her mission.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...