Friday, January 8, 2016

Bo's brain is just ALWAYS going. He came to ask me how he could move his eyes in different directions from each other. I didn't think it was possible. We decided to you tube it and we found a video teaching you how to move them opposite ways. Bo and I spent a while watching the video. Haha
I love these pictures of him trying with his eyes....He's so cute.




 Justine was so cute to ask me to wait to get the room ready for Kassidy until she was there to do it with me. So she and I made the beds with new sheets and comforters and the room was really great. Justine and Kate slept in a twin the whole Christmas break next to Kassidy in a twin. They all had a giant sleepover for three weeks.



I ordered this great pillow case from Etsy. We put it under the comforter so when she went to bed the night she got home it would be there.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...