Saturday, November 16, 2013

Veteran's day!

Well....

I signed up for my next semester. It will maybe not be as much fun as this one because I have human biology. I get discouraged at my lack of remembrance. I can learn something, do well on a test, and lose it right after that. My friend and I decided maybe really smart people just have good memories. I sort of think that is true. If I could remember all I am learning.....watch out!

So I need to take a statistic math class.

But when I went to register it wouldn't let me.

Because I am so poor at math I have to take a class before that math class.

But when I went to register it wouldn't let me.

Because I am so poor at math I have to take an online "class" to refresh (or uh...learn the first time) myself and then I have to take a test that gives me approval to take that beginners class. So it puts me a bit behind. But oh well. I can't stop fix or control everything. Right? (Kristopher lingo)

I have been working hard on this online program and LOVING it. It is making math so simple! I am learning (IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER!!!) a lot. But I do forget. I only scored an 8% my first placement test. Then I studied for four hours and scored a 10%. So now I am studying more. I can't give up. I have no choice! I have to get into this math class. I have to score a 38% to get into math 108 which is the beginners class to that class I need to be in! SHEESH. That was exhausting.

Veteran's Day programs always just bring me to tears. They are always so special. This year was extra neat because the kids invited their Grandpa. They all sang the sweetest songs.

Grandpa standing up for his recognition. It was sweet.








My friend Becci and I having "group". Real group got cancelled but she and I still have group. We like our group WAYYYY better. We take it very seriously and Kristopher is NOT invited.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...