Tuesday, November 5, 2013

scoop and a swish!


The season is back. (Basketball, of course!)

And Rhett and I are so happy the tradition continues!!!!! (Baskin Robbins,of course!)


Dollar scoop cones!!!!


 Rhett was so excited that we were going to do this again that I would never dream of missing this chance to be with my boy.


NO MATTER WHAT I always get peanut butter and chocolate. It is THE BEST.

During Halloween they had these super cute bats.



I might cry my head off when I drop this sweet girl off to college.

Like I start to panic over it. She will be going where I go so we will get to have lunch together!!!! That will be so awesome. She is excited about it as well.

She and I held hands and roller skated at the church rollerskating party tonight. She is so funny!


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...