Sunday, November 3, 2013

I know what I want to be when I grow up!


I TOTALLY want to be her. 



I went and helped out at Bo's class party and they had a body painting station. This super cool girl had an art degree. Her little boy told me she went to college to be a face painter. lol. She was so adorable and her little spiders were detailed and so awesome. I want to learn!!!!!!!!








So AWESOME, right?

Here were a few others.....and she put GLITTER on them. Swoon.





The teacher decided to get one. I loved the cute girl holding her hair. It would be neat to be a teacher of little children. They all would love you so much.



So the friend in charge of the party asked what station I wanted to be in charge of. Food of course! Because there are way to many cute ideas on Pinterest and not enough reasons to use them.

(I COULD NOT FIND GHOST PEEPS!!! So I had to use 1/2 marshmallow and give them eyes. it worked fine. But ghost peeps are cool! *whine*) 

Pudding cups with Oreo's.



See the cute little Gummy Bear one? One of the children has diabetes so I made a little sugar free one. 



Trick or Treating

A princess

The hulk



Creepy Rhett and his old man mask and his friend.


When we got home from Trick or Treating we have to do our favorite traditional thing which I am sure all kids do..trick or treat at your own house and try to trick dad. lol

And take good and proper inventory of your candy.


My organized soul loved Bo's layout.


I am stealing this from my friend Viki's FB. She cracks me UP because she is very conservative but she makes the kids all pool their candy. Hmmmmm. But here is a great picture of their loot!



If all my home work is done and I can play I will post tomorrow about our spooky dinner.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...