Sunday, November 24, 2013

My favorite season


Basket Ball Season is my favorite!!!!! I really like watching my kids play sports. It is fun.

Grandpa Dale is always a good sport to come watch Rhett. It is funny because he gets very excited when Rhett gets a basket and I will be clapping and he will be like "did you see that!!!!!!! That's your boy!"
It is very sweet.



My little phone took this action shot of Rhett in the air making a shot.


 And the 1$ scoop tradition is going strong!

One night Becci was forced to go because she was with me and Rhett picking him up from Basket Ball.


Rhett and I were smitten by the turkeys and the turkey cake.



Umm, k, my life is getting serious disrupted. Justine got a job after school every day. And Kassidy is already working every day after school. So I have lost both my drivers and my baby sitters. And this year both my girls will be leaving me to go to school. I might be seriously traumatized by that. I will be losing my friends.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...