Thursday, June 26, 2014

My girlie is glowing!

My girl has gone from this:


To this!!!!!!


All in a few days it seems. She looks so glowy and beautiful. I'm very happy.

I feel very lucky because her mission posted a bunch of pictures on their FB page. SO I got to see her! She had never been on a plane so it was a big deal. She got to call me the morning she left and she sounded all small and scared. She said she missed us now that she heard our voices.

But every other letter has been apologizing for NOT missing us. Lol. I wouldn't have it any other way! It means she is happy and where she is supposed to be! 


One thing  Kassidy shared in her first letter was this...

"I also learned that we are not hear to preach, we are here to help. With a little bit of preaching. But mostly we are here to help God's children."

I loved it. 





I like this one also.

That's all for now. I haven't been blogging much. I don't know why.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...