Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kate got a cell phone! For FREE!


When I learn to play the guitar I am going to buy a dress like this (only with a top) and wear my hair like this and walk in the woods like this.

I love that! I like gypsy type looking stuff. 


Our little friend is still crashing the party. If she doesn't come meow at the door I get a little worries!



 
 


Kate got her own cell phone! She is now accepting phone calls.


 During our camping trip we made homemade ice cream in bags. When the directions say use sturdy freezer bags, do it. Because if not your ice cream tastes like salt. That happened to a few and I had to share my ice cream which was perfect. I pretended I was that mom who gave her piece of apple pie away and didn't care. That generous beautiful mom who didn't want that last slice. But in my head I was like ARGG! It was so good! You just put a bag inside of a bag with the right ingredients and you shake and shake. AWESOME! 











We put crushed candy in and syrups. Its all Corey. He planned it all. He makes a good camp.



Ummm......How much stress can Jack Bauer take????? And drugs now too???? And he totally got his kid that job. Everyone knows it. 

Nathan's crazy little bearded dragon "Spiro" eats A LOT. So the other day I was at the pet store and I spent like ten minutes petting the cute little humane society animals. I love them! There was one black dog which was so needing to come home with me. Black dogs have trouble finding homes, you know. And I loved all the cats. Kate got a new pet. I'll post about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...