Tuesday, July 1, 2014

uhhh...yeah.



We are a little late with scouting for Bo. He is almost ready to move into bears and he just barely got his bobcat.

Thanks so much to his leaders who are helping him get it. I appreciate it so much.

Here is a picture of him receiving his bobcat.


It was great.

I had the most peaceful ten minutes of our entire lives together with these two little munchkins. I decided to buy them each a slushie. They sat here and people watched and waited without making a sound for a good ten minutes. I was amused by it.




 Bo's was so BIG I had to buy this "guard" to keep his all in the cup.

Kate had to have a small one because we were on our way to get her tooth pulled. Poor little girl. She has had an infection in her molar. Owiee.

And the neighbors cat continues to pay us nightly visits so it can snuggle in the safe warm house. Cracked me up this it slept with his paw on Kate's head.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...