Monday, July 21, 2014

New member of our family! She's an albino!


So my friend puts on FB that she is getting rid of a mouse. She tagged me because most people know I am a pet fan. I was like "No way, mice stink". She couldn't find it a pet home so I called my friend who had a snake and he was glad to take it. 

He couldn't pick it up for a few hours and in the mean time....


Kate fell in love. And the mouse was just as sweet back and all the kids protested that I couldn't feed him to a snake. Kate was able to get "Winter" out by herself and everything. So I decided it would be a good little play mate for her. And she doesn't stink actually. I am shocked.


Here are a few of my favorite sights this summer. (Um...I can't wait for school to start. Bo and KAte fight non stop. NON STOP. It is exhausting.)

Anyway....Bo is a dang good little puzzle doer. And he has been working on this one. I love it!!!!!!! (you know, in between spending tooooo much time on mind craft.)





Rhett. This kid is just a joy. And a pain but just a joy. He sure has struggle with acne. I finally put him on Acutane. It is clearing up and I am hoping he won't have scars. :( Anyway...he just has to be doing something all the time. He gets desperate for food and treats and has learned to just make them himself. So he figured out how to make Zucchini bread. He did a dang good job.



He didn't mix the wet ingredients first. Just through them all in. That is actually what I do anyway. It makes me smile because all the older kids love it when he cooks too. And he was so very sweet to decide all on his own to take it to a widow neighbor whom he waters grass for. Love him! He has always melted my heart a bit.



1 comment:

Aine said...

I swear - you didn't say a WORD at lunch! Stealthy you!

Thank you for chatting with me today - loved seeing you. <3

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...