Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm just not much of a proofreader. Sorry.



Here is totally the way I am feeling right now.



 I can tell the focus of my therapy has been changing recently. It has moved on to 100% accountability for myself and my choices. It has moved on to goal setting. Goals, I realized, make me super happy. 

Kristopher asked me if I was ready for my next book assignment. He hadn't given me one for a while, therefor I had to find my own. :) But when he asked me I told him "always". He told me to read "The Success Principles" by Jack Canfield. The guy who did all those chicken noodle soup for the soul books (Justine loves those. Little cutie)

So I read the first like 6 chapters and then I stopped because I get to set 101 goals before I am supposed to move on. So that has really been energizing and exciting to plan my life in that way.

Anyhooo......


For Father's Day Bo made Corey the cutest story about Bigfoot. Very clever and hilarious drawings!



Brody is still ripping heads off stuffed animals. 























Rhett and Bo had their last day with James. James has been part of our lives for over ten years. He is Bo's speech therapist and Rhett's reading therapist.  Although the boys didn't get to the exact point we wanted them to, we still had to stop the therapy. But it helped SOSSOSOSOSSOS much. And we REALLY REALLY love James and are attached to him. Sweet sweet guy. So great with the boys.




At camping Corey made ding dong cobbler.You basically bury ding dongs in cake batter. Whatever flavor. I, of course, would have done chocolate. But this was delicious too!


Oh yeah...of course you put caramels on and they melt all over. 







At camping we did a few crafts for the little kids. We took that resin stuff (that gets hard and clear) and poured it over bottle caps that had leaves or sticks or bugs in them. Kate and Bo got pretty into it.



And I got a motorcycle ride. We went for two really long ones and it was really peaceful and fun and enjoyable to go through the woods.


I ALWAYS start off a little freaked out that may or may not involve some screaming.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...