Sunday, November 16, 2014

Little update. And my son sews.


Hi friends, I am hanging in there. I started out the beginning of the week working hard on my weight and lost a pound and gained it back in two days. SO FRUSTRATING. But all I can do is start again tomorrow and NOT GIVE UP. 

STILL adoring my classes. Every one of them I am loving so much. Well....math....Boo. Not loving it. But I have a math tutor and he is a young married guy with a new baby and he and I joke around so much with another kid we became friends with who is from Africa and so that is fun but not great for my education! But I just love the kids up there. They are so fun. 

Tomorrow I am excited because I bought the stuff to make these little turkeys. It will be fun to do a little project with my little kids. We are going to mail some to Kassidy.



My mom was so nice to make my girlie and her 
companion these darling Christmas socks.






Aren't they so great???? They are stuffed with sweets and ready to be mailed tomorrow with her tree and a message not to open until it's time!









Thanks, MOM!


 Speaking of sewing...my Rhett has been BEGGING for me to teach him how to sew. I have resisted because I knew what it would entail.....And I was right. About four bobbin rethreadings, 1 needle breakage and changeage, about four needle rethreading, and him touching and playing with every knob on the machine. He had a great time. He sewed his shorts and then just sewed on material around and around. I love him and his personality to know and do!






No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...