Tuesday, November 18, 2014

sheesharama

BIG

HUGE

MASSIVE

sigh.

I am a bit stressed out. 

It feels wrong to complain about it when I have done it to myself by going back to school. But sheesh every thing is stressful right now. 

Apparently Kassidy is freezing and we didn't plan for her to have enough warm clothes so I am worried about her and scrambling to get stuff sent off to her. 

 I have one million MASSIVE school assignments due that I don't even feel capable of getting done. They are just huge and scary. Like presentations. My teacher was so nice today very sincerely telling me I could do it.

My sil sent me this picture. I totally need to make it. I think it is very funny.

 
Today when I went to math tutoring my tutor told me we were meeting is a different spot. so we had to meet in a room and not by my African friend. I was in trouble. Because I did poorly on my last test. So Andy decided I needed to be in a room where I could concentrate. Totally pathetic! But it worked and we got lots of tutoring done but no joking around and no learning about African dialects. But it was actually nice of my tutor to care about my grade.

I am too tired to type any more. I have had a headache for two days now. The kids at school were talking about pulling all nighters. I can't. My brain literally shuts off. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...