Sunday, November 23, 2014

Here is the problem with Pinterest.....


Pinterest....




Mine....



And the girl on Pinterest was doing it with her children gently around her....

I was trying to keep the kids away because all they wanted were the rolos. I think because we had already attempted this once last week they didn't care any more. And they were not the best kids project really. Because candy corns just start falling off the pretzels every where. But I got enough semi cute ones to mail to Kassidy so that made me happy. 



I also made Kassidy and her companion these turkey legs filled with candy. I love them!






I have about three weeks left of school. Lots of major assignments but I am truly enjoying it. 

Somehow with all the research I have been doing I discovered this whole time me saying I was burned out just so happens to be a real life thing!!!! Feels good to be validated a bit. 



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...