Saturday, February 14, 2015

I totally decided I am going to be a cheesecake maker expert.

My darling girlie Justine wanted me to make her a Samoa (like the girl scout cookies) cheesecake that she saw on Pinterest. 

I had never made a cheesecake but I love cheesecake and I wanted to learn. I feel like I might have mentioned all this before? 
Anyway...look at my beauty!!!!!!




You guys...It was so so so delicious. It tasted just like the cookie also. So good. 

I need to buy a cheesecake pan now. And I have pinned a whole bunch of recipes and I am going to start learning how to make different kinds. I was so excited how my first homemade cheese cake turned out. It wasn't hard and it taster super dang yummy. 

Oh...haha. This week the second Justine got home she was care taking her siblings. I could hear her out back shaving Bo's head super long hair and taking care of Kate. She is such a doll. 


Justine's bestie and my other kid. She is really nice about humoring me. Lol. 


Me and my cute mom and my little photo bomber boy. 


By the way....this whole cheesecake think can't happen until I am out of school. School is SO SO much work. And fun. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...