Sunday, September 20, 2015

Make sure you check out the bottom of this post! My mom is funny!

I have the worlds cutest neighbor ever. Honest. Nicest girl around.

She has a cute little son and Kate likes to go play with him. He is lots younger. My cute neighbor is patient about it and has agreed to send her home when she doesn't want her to stay.

On Kate's first day of school she gave her a little zip loc bag with some of these...


...in it with a first day of school note. The cookies are "pink erasers". Isn't that to die for? Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? I love her.

I went to her house the other day. She had the cutest board shelf thing with pictures. I asked if I could copy. I mean who really wants your next door neighbor to have the EXACT decorations...? But she said I could and even gave me the stain and a brush. I seriously think she is the cutest.
 
So this is my best effort to prepare for the trauma of after school homework.



I bought a brand new pencil sharpener and I sharpened like thirty new pencils. Now NO ONE can whine at me...."but I can't find a pencil........"
 
Kate was given some American Girl dolls (SO AWESOME) and Grandma gave her a Target one. The grandma has sewed a million little outfits for her. Like so many and SO CUTE. Gorgeous wedding dresses even. I'll find those pictures for next time. So she is a little bit about American Girl dolls right now.
 
She has sleeping bags for each one and we made her book shelf into beds!



Each doll has a little stuffed pet in the bed with her.

So Kate will call my mom and give her "orders" of what clothes she needs next. A zoo keeper outfit was the one I heard last. She has also told my mom she needs a boy! So my mom made one. It seriously CRACKS me up. Here he is. bahahaha!!! He is sitting on his camo bean bag!


He looked something like this before.
 
 
My parents cut her hair and sewed her boy clothes!!! Kate is getting him for Christmas so don't tell!
 
Isn't that the funniest? Thanks Mom!!!! Love you!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...