Thursday, October 10, 2013

Our dog is so smart he's STUPID!

For reals. I knew this breed was not going to go well. Maybe it has nothing to do with breed. But he is not just some dopy Labrador. He is constantly having to be reminded that HE IS NOT IN CHARGE. And he bites! Just now he would not come to me and he was hiding under the bed. I pulled him out and he acted all freaked out and tried to bit me.

So I had to "dead dog" him. Which he thinks is ABSOLUTE ABUSE! When I worked for a veterinarian she use to dead dog the dogs. Basically you hold them down on their backs and they fight and fight you if they are IDIOTS like our dog is. Then they hopefully surrender and learn you are in charge. So our dog tried to bite me and pees all over me before he finally surrenders and realizes I am in charge. GRR.

I am a college student! I don't have time to deal with this dog.

About him being smart...he totally knows tricks. Like he does tricks like it is just no big deal. Sit, shake, lay, "no" stop chewing everything up.

I don't know about him though. He's cute and we like him but he is a dog that needs constant  readjusting.

I am too busy to blog. It breaks my heart but I am always doing homework. School has been good for me. I am enjoying the challenge.

I have the craziest kid. She is trying to win us (yes she said she'd bring me, sweet little lovey) a trip to New Zealand that has something to do with The Hobbit. She is trying to do a 60 minute clip that is about The Hobbit to win.

She is seriously BUSTING me up with her silliness and creativity. This is her dressed like Bilbo. HILARIOUS. And then she got her brother to dress up as something that has to do with a bear turning into something but I have no idea.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, they look like Hobbits or Hobbit world things.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...