Monday, October 21, 2013

Not much makes me happier than a pumpkin lit Halloween porch. All my kids (but my sweet Bo) are gone tonight so I got the porch all lit and ready for when they come home. I had to DIG UNDER THE STAIRS for candles but I love my kids and the pumpkin lit porch SO much, it just had to be done.





Kassidy's hobbit house. And Justine's 1D.






So I know I complained about the dog. But I have to say that I LOVE a smart dog. Our other dog was so smart also. Brody knows sit and stay and lay and shake. It is a pleasure to train a dog that "gets" it. We have trained him to where he doesn't rush in the door when we are trying to walk in. He sleeps in his kennel at night without whining  And he is going to school for Bo's special week this week. 

Last night he was chewing on these fake teeth so we just had to make him pose with them in. It was no small task.





He has lost a TON of his teeth! It's sort of funny to us.


He's a good boy. We still have to constantly remind him he is not in charge. The kids think i am mean but it is funny that the dog actually likes me a lot. It is like kid's and boundaries. They like them.

Bo is officially in Boy Scouts. He is enjoying it. 



He is such a love. His teacher tells me all the time how much she likes him. He is proof that medicine can be life altering. Even though I hate the idea of it, he is FINALLY able to learn. He COULD NOT learn before. Because he was a loose monkey. He likes the medicine as well. 

The other day he walked by me and stopped and said, "I like you." Little sweetie. 

He is READING!!!! I think he is doing AWESOME at it.



Justine and her boys. her room is covered. It is so not healthy for Kate to be surrounded by the boys all day!


I LOVE this shrimp cocktail at our local Mexican restaurant. It is so fresh and delicious. This is an old picture. But I love to look at it. Cause I like food. 



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...