Thursday, January 16, 2014

My poor little Kate.




 She has been so sick. Up all night again. Fever. I took her to the Dr. and she had strep. Fortunately once you get the medicine for that you feel better fast. When Kate threw up last night  (because of coughing) Justine was like "great! Now I can't sleep facing away from her!"

Why? Because Kate has vomited in her hair before. SO when Kate is sick, Justine is on guard. Sort of sad.

I signed Kate up for Basket Ball. Not because I want her to be a super start. Because she is BORED. She isn't necessarily loving it. I'm super surprised. It sure is funny to watch though. None of the kids really know what they are doing.


Kate put up her hands, that is the coach on the opposite team she must be listening to...



Her coach is Jared. He is a sweet person. Here is Kate throwing the ball in. That is her favorite job!


And the best one???? Kate decided to get a drink....RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME! LOL.


Kassidy seems to have the college thing all figured out! She is doing well minus the fact that she would sure like to make some bosom buddies to hang out with. This is her (isn't she pretty?) by her very own food cupboard. Breaks my heart that her food is not by my food! How is my kid not living in my home! It is weird, yet normal all at the same time. I love that I get to see her when I am up there.


Today I spent probably a half an hour doing the utmost important thing for a 8 year old. Staring at Pokemon cards. Explaining all the different package contents and prices. Over and over. It really took too long. But he was very happy.



Rhett has his BFF in a jujitsu hold.


This dog LOVES this boy. It's crazy.


I still have a messed up voice. I have been putting clove oil on Corey's feet for his Lupas. It is apparently an anti inflammatory. And Biology is still hard. And my teacher is still awesome. And I still hate blue M&M's. And they still put the most blues in packages.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...