Saturday, February 15, 2014

My throat issues.


Bodies are totally gross sometimes!!!!!!!



That is the inside of my esophagus and look how gross all my teeth look! Skeletons are grody.



And that is pat of my stomach and I can't even remember what else. Ewe.


So these pictures are from my barium swallow.

So my voice is still strained and hoarse. It drives me crazy because in my head I sound minimouseish. But I called myself and left myself a message and I didn't sound like that. So I don't know.

But I have been to the ear nose and throat Dr again and he sent me for a barium swallow.

That test isn't that big of a deal except you have to swallow thick grossish chalkish stuff. And you have to swallow a lot. It was almost hard to get it down at times.

But it was done and I went in for the results. He told me that is showed nothing about why my voice is crazy. But is showed something else. Nothing major but something that probably should be removed.

So he sent me to a gastroenterologist and this week ON TOP OF ANOTHER MAJOR BIOLOGY TEST I go in to have my esophagus stretched (bleck) and this little thing removed. It is likely due to lack of iron he said.

And none of that has to do with my voice problem. So I go to Utah in March to try to figure that out.

Have I mentioned that I always get the weird unusual ailments? It's true!

I think that this is the cutest, cutest thing ever. I can't get enough of looking at it. I don't know... that little look on the baby is so stinking cute!


I cleaned the whole garage spotless today. It felt good.

2 comments:

Dixean Grimes said...

Hey Suz,
My friend has voice issues because of a hypothyroid issue. It could be worth checking out. ?

Dixean Grimes said...

Hey Suz,
My fiend has voice issues because of a hypothyroid problem. Could be worth checking out.?

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...