Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Justine's Birfday


Justine is such a sweet girl. And for some crazy reason she has come to adore all things Indianish. I think it is because I bought her all the seasons of Dr. Quinn and she has watched them NON STOP for years. 

So she REALLY wanted a Indian cake somehow. This is her last fancy cake from me so I had to do whatever she wanted. I scoured pinterest and compiled my favorite ideas. I think it was a success! And she really loved it and it was so worth it to see her sincere reaction to how much she liked it. It was almost in awe. Ha ha!






The one thing Justine HAD to have was all 18 of her candles in the fire pit. It was great. They made quite the flame! It was AWESOME.







I love this of Kate blowing out her candles too. 


So Kate had all of these presents for Justine. Just random little stuff.

But one of the presents was this card. Kate is a little traumatized that one big sister left her. Now the thought of Justine leaving her had got her even more upset. She said in the is card, "I will miss you"...


And then she drew her and Justine with two very sad faces. It seriously made Justine so so sad.





 Justine got all college stuff.  So exciting!


This is her year for a party as well. her last one.

And she requested that we as a family go wonder around Jackson Hole Wyoming and look at all the shops. So when it gets warmer, we are going to do that.

So my voice is still stronger. Not completely better but very much improved.

I am struggling greatly with my food issues. So sad. I sort of believe it is because I have cut back on therapy. I think for a while that was of such comfort to me and now that I am cutting back on it I am going back to my other comfort.

You know what keeps NEVER happening? I keep NEVER turning to God. And I think that is why I keep NEVER getting fully better from all this stuff.

I had a really sincerely sweet experience with someone teaching me about God. I will share next time.

For now, homework.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...