Sunday, February 16, 2014

Did you know... Stomach Acid DOES NOT DIGEST!!!!! Enzymes do!


When I first started school I really just wanted to do online so I could still be home. But the online classes are SO much busy work.

And I learned I really love going up to the college and the half hour driving time is really a blessing to me because I get to sing to music and be alone.

And it has been essential to have study groups with Ben the tutor for this hard Biology class. And um....it has been totally fun.


Rhonda is going to school later in life like me. She is darn smart!

And my kid met us once so that totally counts as mother daughter time.


I bought her dinner and she studied her stuff and I studied mine with my class mates. Isn't that the coolest? I love that we are together sometimes. And next semester Justine will be!






We were learning the blood flow of the heart. Even though I scored low on my test, I got that one down! Come to find out my other class mate who I thought knew the material so well also socred fairly low. :( Such a killer hard class.


Ben out tutor. He grades our papers. We have him convinced he likes our group the best.



This kid is cute and funny. He wants to be a social worker and go into adoption.


He practiced the blood flow on the heart Reeses peanut butter cup.




It reminded me of this funny quote.


That is what I did that night at "study" group. And I loved it.


My new friend, she LOVES the "Dog" as well. Such cute kids. I forget I am like 20 years older than them all. They have such enormous potential.



Learning about blood types. Tutor Ben  teaches us and then we teach each other.


I am leaning that I love learning and I didn't learn a thing in High school or my first go around in college. (no wait, I learned a dang lot about horses. No lie. I got an A+ in pack and outfitting.) But I just hope I can pass this class. I had high hopes for a A. Now I am hoping to get a C- or I have to take it again. Grr. I feel dumb. Other people pass it with A, why am I doing so poorly!


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...